Monday 17 May 2010

MY INCOME FROM PAID LINK PART 3

alhamdulilah this week im very happy with myself because my income from paid link increase than 2 weeks ago and my income is more than article that i post you can click here my income from paid link part 2,yeah you know im not sell link for this blog,i sell a link on daftar ptc luar terpercaya (see an url in my blog).i cant believe that i get more than $20,wow i get $20 with my tactic so if you want to get a dollar that i get please practice my tactic i hope its better soon as possible.

1.you must have a blog that have a pagerank,minimum PR 1,if you want to increase a pagerank just read my post in how to increase a pagerank

2.your blog must have a good alexa rank,my blog that get more than $20 has an alexa rank between 1 million,so please boost your alexarank now

3.sell it by 2 ways to sell a link,but i recommend to you to sell a link by forum if you want to see a forum list just click forum list for buy and sell link,so you can choose your favorite forum to join for sell a link,i suggest you to sella link with adsense-id or digitalpoint

4.if your blog are not engslish languange and its still blogger blog you can sell a link very cheaply example:$3 permanent or $2/year,this tactic can be useful because i already try it and it successfully,with this tactic i get more than $20

5.your blog must have a typical unique blog,like you have a dofollow blog,has a visitor more than 100/day etc,

so please come to my blog and read my useful post you can get a lot of dollar with my tips and trick,so you can make a happy your family :).with my income from paid link my earning from november 2008 until now(accumulated now in $130,05)alhamdulilah i get a more money with this blog,i hope you can enjoy your business with us

NB:
1.if you want to be our publisher just click here
2.if you want to be our advertiser just click here

1 comment:

Khushbu Malik said...

http://5iverr.com/index.php is another website for placing ads.

Post a Comment