Wednesday 28 July 2010

PLEASE DONT PUT A LINK IN COMMENT FORM

after my blog get PR n/a and i would to say that please dont put a link in comment form,because its same like an outbound link for me and its spamming in google eye,so please dont put a link in comment form,if you want to comment with url just use name/url.mayeb because this tragedy my blog has pr n/a.i told to you with this stopic because my post about list dofollow pr 4 5 autoapprove,strategies link building services use,if google update their pagerank and my income from paid link part 2 has a link in comment form,please before you post a comment you must and should read this my post thanks.

nb
1.if you want to be our advertiser just click advertiser
2.if you want to be our publisher just click publisher

No comments:

Post a Comment